Recently Books Published
Overview Buy NowImplantable Hearing Devices is written for ear, nose, and throat surgeons in training who must know about implantable hearing devices as they advance in otologic surgery. It is also a resource for otologic surgeons desiring to know more about the devices available.
The technology is evolving rapidly along with the criteria for candidacy, and this text covers the entire spectrum of implantable hearing devices that are available, including but not limited to cochlear implants. Complex issues are presented in an easy to understand format by a host of internationally well-respected authors.
Many practitioners have to refer to multiple resources for answers to their questions because the discipline is changing so rapidly. Implantable Hearing Devices is a clear, concise, but comprehensive book that offers answers to the universal problems that otologic surgeons face.
- 4 Bonus Chapters with photos and videos on a companion website
- Written by renowned editors and contributors
Implantable Hearing Devices
- Edited by : Chris de Souza, Peter Roland, Debara L. Tucci
- Details : 260 pages, Color Illustrations (4 Color), Hardcover, 8.5x 11" 1 lbs
- Included Media : Companion Website
- ISBN13 : 978-1-59756-855-5
- Release Date : 05/31/2017