All diseases and disorders of the EAR and its balance system
Services for Surgery of the ear that are offered include the following
- Surgery for perforations of the tympanic membrane (ear drum).
- Surgery for otosclerosis (stapedectomy).
- Mastoid surgery.
- Surgery for cholesteatoma.
- Surgery for fluid in the middle ear, (myringotomy with grommet insertion and ventilation tube insertion).
- Surgery for repair of the bones for hearing (ossicles).
- Surgery for chronic otitis media, including retraction pockets etc.
- Surgery on the facial nerve.
- Endolymphatic sac decompression.
- Vestibular nerve section.
- Surgery for cochlear implant insertion.
- Surgery for Auditory brainstem implant insertion.
- Surgery for bone bridge insertion.
- Surgery for bone anchored hearing aid (BAHA) insertion.
- Surgery for Cerebellopontine Angle (CP angle) tumors ( including acoustic neuromas, meningiomas, cysts, xholesteatomas).
- Surgery for glomus tumors.
- Surgery for cancer of the ear.
- Medical management of hearing losses.
- Medical treatment of balance disorders.
Rhinologic SurgeryThese include surgeries on the nasal septum and nasal cavity.
Surgeries for benign and cancerous disorders of the nose, nasal septum and nasal cavity.
- Rhinosinusitis (Sinusitis)
- Removal of foreign bodies.
- Closure of Oroantral fistulas.
- Repair of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF also known as brain fluid) leaks.
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (tear sac surgery).
- Optic nerve decompression.
- Pituitary gland surgery.
- Endoscopic removal of benign and malignant tumors.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery on children and adults.
Endoscopic Sinus surgery for the treatment of:
Thyroid and parathyroid disordersSurgery on the thyroid gland for benign and malignant (cancerous) tumors.
Surgery on the parathyroid glands.
Head and Neck SurgerySurgery for benign ad cancerous (malignant) tumors of the salivary glands.
Removal of stones from the salivary glands.
Surgery for removal of cysts and tumors of the neck like thyroglossal cysts, branchial cysts, cystic hygromas etc
Tracheostomy: surgery and post tracheostomy care.
Otology and Neurotology (The entire spectrum of Otologic and Neurotologic procedures) Implantable listening devices Cochlear implants, auditory brainstem implants, BAHA’s Implantable Middle ear devices.
Rhinologic and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery
Head and Neck Surgery
- Surgery for Tonsil and adenoid removal
- Microlaryngoscopical removal of lesions of the vocal cords Surgical procedures with Lasers, Coblators and microdebriders.